- social norms and preferences,
- heterogeneity and stability of preferences
- labor economics,
- public economics and policy,
- (evolutionary) game theory,
- behavioral and experimental economics,
- microeconometrics and applied bayesian statistics
Currently working on
- Kulesz, Micaela; Dittrich, Dennis A.V.; Schniter, Eric. Intergenerational Cooperation: An Experimental Study of Ageism in Trust and Exploitation.
- Brosig-Koch, Jeannette; Dittrich, Dennis A.V.; Hennig-Schmidt, Heike. Decentralized mechanisms for the provision of public goods: An experimental study on the effects of communication in nine-person groups.
- Dittrich, Dennis A. V.; Kocher, Martin. An Experiment on Contract Design with Endogenous Supervision.
- Dittrich, Dennis A. V.; Kulesz, Micaela. How Do Pay Comparisons Affect Employees’ Effort Choices in an Intergenerational Working Context?
- Dittrich, Dennis A. V.; Tontrup, Stephan. Pricing Procedural Fairness.
- Dittrich, Dennis A. V.. Social Ties and Rigidity in Repeated Ultimatum Bargaining Games.
- Dittrich, Dennis A. V.. Measuring Ordinal Dispersion and Heterogeneity in Small Samples.
- Dittrich, Dennis A. V.. Managerial Overconfidence and Adverse Selection in Project Financing.
Former postgraduate students
- Karina Hoekstra. Discrimination in Medical Treatment: Economic Experiments in Indonesia, Germany, and The Netherlands, (Ph.D., graduated 2016). Now a Researcher in the Department of Sociology at Leibniz University Hannover, Germany.
- Micaela Kulesz. Experiments on Intergenerational Interactions. (Ph.D., graduated 2013). Now Researcher at the Department of Economics; Decision-making and Managerial Behavior at The Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, SLU.